About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our full-stack engineering team. The team is responsible for developing cloud infrastructure to empower our internal software and algorithms in the drug discovery field. The team develops solutions ranging from web front-ends for internal algorithms and software products, to database systems managing our experimental projects and data, and complex distributed computation and job scheduling systems.
- Develop state of the art web applications and APIs
- Identify, test, and fix usability and performance issues in distributed and live environments
- Integrate internal tools into cloud platforms and infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience in C, C++, Python, and web frameworks
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms
- Strong desire to dive in new fields and technologies.
- Experience in DevOps tools and procedures
- Proficient in Unix shells and shell scripts
- Experience in web and UI designing.
- Competitive compensation in the industry
- A fast-growing and friendly working environment
- Interesting and rewarding drug discovery teams and projects.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.