Location: Accutar Biotechnology, Cranbury, New Jersey.
Accutar Biotechnology is a clinical stage biotech company focused on AI-enabled drug discovery, and its application to the discovery and development of clinically differentiated medicines. We are seeking a highly diligent, energetic, and self-motivated scientist with a proven track record of accomplishment in the field of cancer biology to join our exciting drug discovery effort.
- Help identify and assess new cancer drug discovery opportunities.
- Independently conceive and execute experimental strategies to lead/support multiple drug discovery projects and interrogate tumor biology to understand the mechanism of actions of novel drugs and targets.
- Troubleshoot various cell-based assays and establish cell line models using genetic approaches.
- Demonstrate extensive laboratory research experience and a desire to continue in a laboratory-focused role.
- Engage in collaborations with internal cross-functional teams and external CROs.
- Supervise junior scientists.
- Maintain laboratory notebooks and keep in compliance with company policies.
The position offers a unique opportunity for a talented scientist to develop his/her career involving a broad scope of drug discovery in a fast-paced research environment.
Position will be hired based on level of experience.
- Ph.D. with research experience in the field of cancer biology, cell biology or related.
- Demonstrated track record of independent critical thinking and scientific achievement in the field of cell biology.
- Experience in establishing genetically modified cell line models to explore target or compound biology. Experience with in vivo models of tumor biology is preferred.
- Broad technical knowledge and mastery of mammalian cell culture and standard biochemical/cellular/molecular techniques, such as qPCR, quantitative western blotting and other cell-based quantitative readouts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate and troubleshoot to solve problems.
Accutar Biotech offers a competitive compensation in industry, friendly and rewarding working and training environment, and excellent growth potential.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org