Location: Accutar Biotechnology, Cranbury, New Jersey.
Accutar Biotechnology is a clinical stage biotech company focused on AI-enabled drug discovery, and its application to the discovery and development of clinically differentiated medicines. We are seeking a highly diligent, energetic, and self-motivated scientist with a proven track record of accomplishment in the field of immune-oncology or immunology to join our exciting drug discovery effort.
- Help identify and assess new cancer drug discovery opportunities in immune-oncology therapeutic applications.
- Independently conceive and execute experimental strategies to lead/support multiple drug discovery projects and interrogate tumor biology to understand the mechanism of actions of novel drugs and targets.
- Troubleshoot various immune cell-based assays and establish cell line models using genetic approaches.
- Demonstrate extensive laboratory research experience and a desire to continue in a laboratory-focused role.
- Engage in collaborations with internal cross-functional teams and external CROs.
- Supervise junior scientists.
- Maintain laboratory notebooks and keep in compliance with company policies.
The position offers a unique opportunity for a talented scientist to develop his/her career involving a broad scope of drug discovery in a fast-pace research environment.
- Ph.D. with 2+ years of post-doctoral research experience in the field of immuno-oncology or immunology. T cell biology is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of independent critical thinking and scientific achievement in the field of immuno-oncology or immunology.
- Experience in isolating, phenotyping, and manipulating primary human and murine cells in vitro and ex vivo. Experience with in vivo models of tumor biology is preferred.
- Experience with immune cell manipulations, such as in vitro proliferation, differentiation, suppression, cytotoxicity, and co-culture assays.
- Broad technical knowledge and mastery of immunologically based cell and molecular assays, and downstream analysis, such as qPCR, quantitative western blotting, flow cytometry-based assays, Luminex/MSD, ELISPOT.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate and troubleshoot to solve problems.
Accutar Biotech offers a competitive compensation in industry, friendly and rewarding working and training environment, and excellent growth potential.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com