About the role
We are looking for a talented individual to join our algorithm team to solve some of the most challenging algorithm problems in the world.
Our algorithm team is responsible for developing state of the art algorithms to implement our drug discovery methodology. We work with our biology teams to develop novel models with a strong biochemistry background. We utilize algorithms in various areas including, but not limited to, computational geometry, machine learning, optimization theory, combinatorial optimization, and bioinformatics.
We not only focus on the performance of our algorithms, but also work closely with our product team. Our products are used by the world’s best pharmaceutical companies and research institutions. To accomplish this, we spend a lot of time making our algorithm run efficiently on major hardware platforms. Besides tuning the algorithm, we also develop custom distributed platforms, machine-learning toolkits, and 3D visualization tools to get the most from the hardware we use.
- Design state of the art algorithms to solve challenging problems in drug discovery.
- Implement, analyze, and optimize algorithms on a daily basis.
- Interface with our product team to productize the algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience in C and C++
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms
- Strong desire to solve challenging problems.
- Experience in programming contests is a big plus
- Experience in high-performance computing
- Publications in data mining and machine-learning subjects.
- Competitive compensation in the industry
- A fast-growing and friendly working environment
- Interesting and rewarding drug discovery teams and projects.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.